Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Disturbing response to my blog

From: Nathan Byrd
Sent: 6/3/2009 9:33:26 AM
To: Basil Kong

Sir,

Nice blog: it is attractive and the content is very good, insightful. I
don't know what the future holds for Jamaica. The US currently talks about
how college students from the States go down and face danger. It is my
understanding that the Peace Corp pulled out. USA Today had a front page
article about a US student studying in Jamaica and finding herself sexually
assaulted on her last day in country.

I have never been to Jamaica. However, I do carry a fondness for the island
that has been fueled by my love of soccer and a lifetime of listening to
Roots Rock Reggae.

V/r

Nathan Byrd, Pastor
Historic First Presbyterian Church
Phoenix, AZ 85003

No comments:

Post a Comment